We understand families’ unique situations, and are able to provide them with a safe, neutral, child-focused setting where visits and exchanges take place under the supervision of trained staff.
Professionals working with Family Visitation & Exchange Services are there to monitor and observe any incidents that may arise during a visit or exchange. We will intervene when comments are made that contravene our program guidelines, and we provide observation notes of how things went while service was provided.
If you are in the middle of a separation or divorce, and could use some help with visits or exchanges, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (613) 735-1093 or (613) 735-5866. Please ask to speak to our Supervised Access Program.
- 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday
Visit & Exchange Locations and Hours
- Pembroke (464 Isabella St.)
- 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Tuesday and Friday
- 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Sunday
- Renfrew (114 Argyle St. S)
- 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. every second Saturday
Cost for Services
- Visit and exchange fees are assessed on a sliding scale at the time of intake.
- Fees range between $2 and $7 depending on a family’s income.
- Fees can be waived in times of financial difficulty.
- Fees can be paid at the time of the visit/exchange or can be paid on a monthly basis and each party must pay this fee.
Cost for Reports and Letters
- Range from $75.00 – $400.00 for reports and $25.00 for a letter.
- Please note we require payment first before a report or letter is completed.