Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to building a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital/family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age or disability.
Family and Children’s Services of Renfrew County is committed to providing a barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
If you are the successful applicant of a position, as a condition of employment, we require the following:
- a clear Vulnerable Sector Check or Criminal Record Check (as required by the position and reimbursed by the employer),
- a clear Drivers Abstract (reimbursed by the employer),
- a clear Child Welfare Agency Check (required before employee start date),
- a valid driver’s license including $1 Million Liability Insurance for your vehicle,
- French language testing (as required for bilingual positions, completed by third party)
- for any employees who may be required to transport clients, confirmation from your insurance company that you are permitted to transport clients in your personal vehicle, and
- a copy of your credentials.
We have a process in place to review any of the documents required above that return with an unsatisfactory response.
For foreign-trained professionals, please see The Canadian Information Center for International Credentials to have your academic credentials evaluated.
Please see our FAQ’s page which has answers to common queries.
Ongoing Open Positions:
Please apply through the link or submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
You can also apply directly to:
Supervisor of Human Resources
Family & Children’s Services of County of Renfrew
77 Mary Street, Suite 100
Pembroke, ON K8A 5V4
Please fill out the application, save it, and email it to [email protected].